Friday, March 18, 2011

Driving di negara orang.

Today is the first time i drove here in egypt.! perghh best gile kott. haha.. donno why maybe sebab firstly dinegare orang, then secondly sebab its totally different from Malaysia which is here belah kiri driver die =), no need to worry about speed track, and also no need to worry about saman =).. so totally bebas laa kan and also because dah lame nak bawak cume tak de keyakinan, so sekarang dah i've pecahkan rasa takot tersebut.. =)

Walaupun tak de gambar untuk bukti bahawa saya bawak, but there is still saksi ye =) cukup saksi 3 orang.. My housemate lala she's the one who sit next to me, 2 of my senior faiz and baim the passengers behind =)..
How was my driving?. good right? =D they said im the best driver kot haha kidding.

The moment i start the engine and drive.. Faiz and Baim can't stop nagging.. Lala can't stop shrieking lol. sorry for my bad driving. =) im so sorry ye..~ luckily you all still alive, and the car still no calar kot! =D

Bile dah sampai ke destinasi and dah angkat barang-barang kiteorang and also settled all the things.. I asked them pe comment dorang about my driving.. so here is the comment :
  1.  Baim's comment :
"Sedikit gelabah time awal2, tapi lama2 ok la... Mcm biasa plak.. Cuma kalau alia bwk 2 3 kali lg, baim rasa xde beza dah cara baim bwk la.. Nnt bleh hntr baim pg airport la.."

his comment are better than my lil bro comment bile i drove. so thumbs up to the comment above! =D
seriouly, my lil bro nye comment sangat kejam. huh!

     2. Lala's comment : 
"hahahaha..(really long laugh) ... tak tahu..... huhu"
she said she cant think straight ..  =)

     3. Faiz's comment :
no comment. =)


But anyway, lala did said that she is proud of me =).. only that she also said that she will never naik dalam kereta which im the driver.. so just accept the fact that i am a good driverkan (-_~).. just give me a call if you need a driver.. kidding! i have no license ye.. but around cairo mumkin okay (bajet cam orang nak je me as their driver kn? )

however insyallah i'll improve care saye bawak ye.. so no need to be scared anymore =)

6 comments:

anissnaadia said...

can you be my driver ?
*wink wink :)

'alia aqilah said...

haha.. yeah sure ;P

Gerard Pique said...

nnt alia ambik baim kat eport

'alia aqilah said...

okay no halz. ;p cume tunjuk jalan ye :P

wani said...

hahha..alia2..klu drive,memang mcm tuh

'alia aqilah said...

haha wani, are kutuk'ing me? huhuh :P