Sunday, August 7, 2011

to Uncle Rasis and Auntie Fatin . بارك الله

Uncle Rasis who used to "dukung" me when i wanna play with lights dekat rumah "mek", who used to play with me when i was little girl.. and also who used to laugh at me when ayah li was angry at because of "ponteng kelas" =P

and now to Auntie Fatin who was my classmate, my leader mase Dentistry pre-dental (2009/2010) and now...you're my auntie!!. =D

Congragulations! uncle rasis wa auntie fatin!..

plus sorry for lambat wish =).. since aqilah tak datang ke kenduri uncle and auntie..
so i've made this video especially for you both.. hopefully you both like it =)


you both like the sweet tooth and the dentist =)




Welcome to the family auntie! 

p/s love you both! semoga bahagia sampai ke hujung hayat =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terima Kasih Aqilah. Nanti bulan 10 uncle dtg Cairo, uncle belanja Qila makan nasi beriani En Shiraj masak ;)